By completing checkout, the parent or guardian (“Parent”) agrees to the following terms and conditions for their child’s/children’s (“Campers’”) participation in Camp Shakespeare (the “Program”) run by Hamptons Shakespeare Festival, Inc. (“HSF”):
- The Program runs 9am-3pm daily with a Camper performance each Friday 3:30-4pm. The Parent will be prompt when dropping off his/her Campers 8:45-9am and when picking them up at the end of the Program day.
- The Parent will provide a lunch and filled water bottle for his/her Campers each day. HSF will provide snacks.
- The Parent will keep his/her Campers at home if they show signs of a cold, fever, rash, or diarrhea, and will inform HSF of any changes in their health.
- Any medication, both prescription and over-the-counter, taken by Campers during the Program must be administered by Program staff. The Parent authorizes Program staff to administer the medication indicated on the Program registration form.
- In case of illness or injury to Campers during the Program, the Parent authorizes Program staff to administer first aid and to obtain emergency medical treatment if deemed necessary by Program staff. Program staff will make all efforts to contact the Parent or other contacts indicated on the Program registration form.
- The Parent certifies that: his/her Campers have been examined by a physician within the last school year and have been found able to participate in all Program activities; his/her Campers have been immunized against diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, measles, mumps, and rubella; he/she is not aware of any condition that would make his/her Campers’ participation in the Program hazardous to their health or to the safety of other Campers; his/her Campers have medical insurance.
- HSF does not pay for any medical costs incurred during the Program.
- HSF may remove a Camper from the Program if it determines that is best for him/her or other Campers.
- HSF may adjust Program content to better suit the Campers, or for health and safety concerns.
- The Parent gives permission to HSF to photograph or video record his/her Campers during the Program. The Parent understands that HSF will own these images, and may use them for promotional and other purposes.
- The Parent indemnifies and holds harmless HSF, its consultants, employees, agents, and other persons from and against any and all claims, costs, judgments, liens, encumbrances, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the Program.
- Program tuition is non-refundable, except as stated below, not transferable, and not applicable to any other program.
- HSF follows all New York State COVID-19 guidelines, which are revised continuously. All Campers and Program staff are required to wear masks and maintain physical distancing. HSF will inform the Parent of any additional measures which may be required, and of any other changes to these policies.
- If the Program must be cancelled because of COVID-19 restrictions, HSF will refund all tuition payments.
Thank you for your cooperation.
(revised March 28, 2021)